Skip to main content

The Day I Started Revit.

 First of all I would like to tell you one thing that it took me two years to download this Revit Architecture. No, don't think it diffe3rently. It not took to download it, but for practicing it took me two years. Before two years I downloaded different versions of Revit, but gave me any interest in work. Whatever I download it goes in vain, sometimes it doesn't work properly, sometimes required features are not there, sometimes license deactivation, even sometimes downloads failed. Like that I have tried many versions to download but I dis not receive any gain. 

I had also watched many you tube videos so that I can get the idea how to download it. Even I had downloaded from Autodesk also, but neither I succeeded in downloading it nor did I got to practice it. But last year when I took the course of "Guruji ka Khazana" in the month of August I had got to know many more things. In that course all crack versions are available to download any software. All software's required for Civil Engineering are available their. Their is also a you tube video where you will get to know how to download it. If possible I will provide you the link to see it. Click here to download and install it in your computer or Laptop or you can watch this video. 


How to download Revit architecture you can see in the above video. But here I am going to explain how I worked after downloading this Revit architecture in my Laptop. First of all, after complete installation of Revit architecture in my Laptop I started to watch the videos that sir taught me. A black background screen appears with some special characters and drawings........


After that click on New or Architecture Template by your requirement, create your own page. A white background page appears on the screen. I have followed as the sir explained me. Two dialog box appears on the screen, properties and project browser. But I was confused. I saw the properties template but not the project browser template. I was hanging on thinking where it was gone. So I watch a You Tube video how to bring that project browser template. In their it was so beautifully explained and after watching that video I also did the same. I brought that project browser template. 



And how to bring that project browser template I will explain you here, so that you may not get confused like me. First click on the view tab/ go to the user interface/ check the project browser. You will see that the project browser will appear on the screen. 



 


After bringing the project browser on the screen you have to level the heights. Such as Ground level, Plinth level. Sill level, Lintel level, Slab level and many further. But first you learn how to make levels. Select the architecture tab and at the side of it you will find level. Wait you are confused, I will show you. After clicking on level, click on south direction in the project browser template. Now level all the heights and measurements as per your required intensity. 

After selecting level you will see that a dialog box appears to level the heights of the building. But how you will level it or how you will do it. Just bring your cursor to the last option i.e., to last tool of the level tab and choose the option pick line, here you can do smartly.


After choosing the pick line give the offset distance and select on the dash-dash line so that you can specify the required distance you want. Give the names in the box as you want. You can see that I gave the name Plinth level where I want the Plinth Level to be.

After that bring the AutoCAD file to the Revit software and create walls, columns, doors, windows etc. according to your requirements. Here it is easy to make because all readymade items are available here. Only just you have to specify the points of door, window, wall, column, ventilator etc. You can also make floors by floors.

After completing the 2D plan with all those required items, it is easy to render. It's not like AutoCAD that you should have to adjust it or input details in the dialog box. Just click on the 3D house button and you will see the rendering view. 
 

After clicking on the rendering button you will see the 3D view. You check some pictures of mine that I had practiced during my 1st class. 


Thank You. You can follow me on :-
Facebook:-    https://www.facebook.com/abhijit.patowary.33/
Instagram:-    https://www.instagram.com/abhijit.patowary.33/?hl=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to edit grid systems in Etabs

 Okk in the last blog I had discussed about Etabs for beginners. You have got at least some ideas about it. If you have not seen it then click here . But here I am going to discuss how you will edit Grids/Columns in Etabs. As I had said by clicking on "Modify/Show Grid Systems" option a new dialog box appears, their you can edit anything. But you can also do it by different way. On the left side in grid dimensions (plan) you can see that two options are available. One is "Uniform Grid Spacing" and the other is "Custom Grid Spacing". Click on the "Custom Grid Spacing" and you see that Edit Grid Data option is available. Just click on that, and you can edit it as you want by giving the required dimensions in X-axis and Y-axis only. Ok whatever be lets come to the topic. If you have done it like as I have shown earlier then follow those steps. And the one who were new to this blog this is just for that. That's why I underlined with BLUE line an...

How to make 3D Render in Etabs

 Ok, so in the last two blogs I had described about how to make  beams, columns, slabs  and  staircase  in Etabs. But as a beginner for somebody it's easy whereas for someone it's rough to understand or have misconception. If you have not understood or read it then go to the above links and practice it again. And if you have understood then it's good and go forward for the upcoming steps. Because the more you learn, the more you understand. The more you get knowledge, the more you learn new things. So if you want to render like as if I had rendered it then you are on the right website. Just follow the instructions as I have told you.  This is the Rendering view, which I have Rendered. You can also see the 3D View also. After making the complete building structure and modelling all those beams, columns, slabs, staircase etc. you come to the ribbon wizard which is above plan view or 3-D view. You can see a Tick-mark ☑ option which is also known as "Set Displa...

How to make Staircase in Etabs

 In the last blog I had described about making beams, columns, slabs/roofs in Etabs. But I forgot to tell you how to make staircase. Apology for that. But today in this blog I am going to discuss how to make staircase in Etabs. So before making Staircase first of all delete one side of the slab by single click. But remember one thing in the story side you should have to click "All Stories" so that automatically all slabs will get deleted and required gap and positioning will be appeared.  First click on All Stories After that select one portion of slab   After that go to Edit menu and click on Delete   Then one part of the slab of each story becomes hollow So doing the following steps you can now make the staircase. As for staircase we need hollow section at the top of it, so that it's free to move. In practical field also you can't provide staircase if the roof is covered with slab. Now the main procedure begins for Etabs.  Go to define tab menu and click on Se...